Robinson Family FarmBack to Top of List
Over the years, the Robinson Family Farm has become a beloved fall tradition for families in Bell County. The farm is a fan-favorite for locals and visitors alike as they come from all over to see what the excitement is all about! The attraction has undergone several significant changes this year. With the farm's following increasing, the Temple business needed to relocate to a bigger and better location. The new site has allowed the farm to expand its previously offered activities and create additional ones. The farm is now located at 2651 Bob White Rd, Temple, TX 76501.
This year's fall season begins on September 17 and continues through October 30. Robinson Family Farm is open on Saturdays and Sundays throughout the open season from 10 am to 6 pm.
Admission to the attraction is $19.95 at the gate or $15.95 online. Save a few dollars by purchasing your tickets online in advance. You can use the money you saved to buy some of the farm's delicious snacks and beverages or pick a pumpkin from the patch.
Mazes & MoreBack to Top of List
This attraction plays host to a variety of events and activities for the whole family. While there is plenty of playground equipment and activities for the little ones, there are quite a few opportunities for the adults to have fun! With family-friendly activities and cute photo opportunities, this local farm will become a family favorite for years to come.
One of the most incredible things about the fall season is the chance to soak up the crisp weather and stroll through a corn maze. Corn mazes can be both a challenging and rewarding thing to do. With numerous routes and clues, this maze is a great way to pass the time with friends and family. Visitors to the attraction can also shoot corn out of a corn canon. People of all ages can participate in this activity. Aim a corn cob at a target and see how close you can get to hitting it.
Photographs, Pumpkins, and PerfectionBack to Top of List
This year, Robinson Family Farm will have the usual activities from previous years and additional activities that are sure to be a lot of fun!
Pick your favorite pumpkin to take home and decorate or carve. Pumpkins have to be paid for separately and are not included with admission to the farm, but all ages love looking through the patch and seeing what pumpkin they want to take home as a reminder of the fun outing.
Fall Photo Ops
- Throughout the farm and at each activity location, you'll find plenty of opportunities to snap a few photos for your social feeds and yourselves. Friendly Tip: If you want a photo of yourself with your group, ask to take another group's photo, and they'll likely return the favor. It's all about helping each other with photo ops - unless you've got a selfie stick or a self-timer and a tripod- it'll work in your favor if you ask for help. Remember to take lots of photos!
- Have you ever wanted to try this challenging sport? You’re in luck! Put your skills to the test and see how well you can throw an axe. As our local axe-throwing businesses will tell you, it's all about the technique and how you throw it. Once you learn the ins and outs of axe throwing, you'll be a legend in the making.
- What better way to celebrate fall than with an outdoor jam session? Enjoy live music from local artists while you have fun at the farm.
Hayrides & Barrel Trains
- Take a ride around the farm on a hayride. This activity is the perfect family-friendly fall adventure. Children can also enjoy a ride around the farm on a small barrel train.
- Meet the animals of Robinson Family Farm.
- Unleash your inner child at the sand art station. Visitors can pick their favorite colors of sand and put it in a keepsake bottle that they can take home.
Additional activities at the farm include pig races, slides, zipline, archery, bounce pad, playground, sand art, corn pit, yard games, tug-o-war, and so much more! With so much to do and see at the farm, you'll be satisfied with a day well spent!
Wood and Pumpkin Carving DemonstrationsBack to Top of List
A chainsaw wood carver will be at Robinson Family Farm on Saturdays in October. The wood carver will do demonstrations from 10 am to 6 pm and have their wood carvings and sculptures on site for purchase. On Sundays in October, there will also be a pumpkin carver at the farm. The pumpkin carver will be there from 10 am to 2 pm. Enjoy watching these artists work as they make incredible designs with their carvings.
Local FarmsBack to Top of List
For more incredible farms and fall festivities, head to Walker Honey Farm! This regional farm in Rogers, Texas, has an adorable pumpkin patch and a particular fall farmers market. The Central Texas Farmers Market this fall will be held on Saturday, October 8, from 9 am to 3 pm. Don't miss this opportunity to shop fall crafts, homemade goods and baked goods, pumpkins, and more. Pet and family-friendly, this local market is an excellent way to spend a day with the family.
Tangled Creek Wine & BiergartenBack to Top of List
The Tangled Creek Wine & Biergarten is a new addition for the 2022 season. The wine & biergarten will have live music, axe throwing, and plenty of drinks for the adults in the group. Enjoy a moment to relax and unwind as you try one of the Robinson Family Farm's signature drinks. With a view of the playground, adults can keep an eye on their children and have a little fun.
Christmas Is ComingBack to Top of List
After the fall season, The Robinson Family Farm will have Christmas trees and wreaths! Dates will be announced soon for this exciting special event. This will be an opportunity for guests to pick out a Christmas tree or wreath to decorate their home. The farm will also have hot cocoa and mulled cider available for purchase.
Christmas tree pricing:
- 6-8.5ft: $79 to $125
- 9-10.5ft: $149 to $199
- 11-13ft: $265 to $549
The trees are Fraser Firs from the Appalachian Mountains of North Carolina. Visitors can buy trees and stands. Wreaths will be available at $45 for a round 20" wreath and $65 for a round 34" wreath.
Visit Robinson Family Farm for more information.