In lieu of our regular Family Day, Temple Railroad and Hertiage Museum is having free kids admission with an accompanying adult all day long on February 6th.
• Children age 13 and under admitted at no charge as long as they are accompanied by a paying adult.
• Maximum number of children admitted at no charge is 3 per family.
• COVID guidelines will be enforced in the Museum which require children age 10 and over to wear a mask along with adults.
• Access to the steam engine will be open.
• If Museum reaches at capacity at any point during the day, they will have to wait until some of the visitors leave. Please continue to practice social distancing.
• This promo is only good for Saturday, February 6th