On the First Friday of every month, Historic Downtown Temple will be transformed into a giant party! Join us monthly for street music and performances, great drinks, amazing food and after hours shopping. First Friday offers something special for everyone and is a wonderful time to explore Downtown Temple!
Check out these great activities & merchants in August!
A/R Workshop – 116 S. 1st Street
- Come by and check out this unique DIY workshop!
BJ’s Brewery and Tasting Room – 602 E. Central Avenue
- Will be hosting a Food Truck outside and some great live music inside along with many games.
Book Cellar – 3 W. Central Avenue
- Has some great prices on books and other surprises in store!
Central Texas Yoga and Wellness – 318 N. 2nd Street
- Will be offering a $5 Flow class at 5:30.
Cheeves Bros. Steak House – 14 E. Avenue A
- Featuring ½ priced drinks and appetizers in the bar area.
Green Door – 12 South 2nd Street
- Come enjoy the fun festivities & specials for First Friday!
The Hub – 7 S. 2nd Street
- Enjoy in store discounts, free fun drink, and live entertainment.
J Kowboy Wine Bar – 13 E. Avenue B
- Offers free appetizers, live entertainment and Karbach Radler $2.75, Bijou Rose’ $5, or San Antonio Lager from Ranger Creek!
Masonic Lodge – 16 E. Central
- Come by and take a tour tonight on First Friday. The Masons would love to show you around. They will have a cup of coffee waiting for you! And the Mason’s will also have a chance for people to win a raffle for a Yeti 65 Tundra cooler @ $10 a ticket. All proceeds will go to their scholarship fund. Every year they offer 4 $500 scholarships to graduating seniors from Temple and Troy. Don’t miss stopping by the Masonic Lodge tonight!
The Monarch at Downtown – 8 S. 1st Street
- Will be open so that you can check out this great event space and enjoy some light appetizers!
Nathan Paul’s Rations with #nosauce – 10 W. Avenue B
- Will feature the music of Dion Reed, great food and $1.99 beer
Nami Japanese Steak House & Sushi Bar – 19 E. 2nd Street
- Will have half price appetizers.
O’Brien’s Irish Pub – 11 E. Central Avenue
- Will have Happy Hour until 7pm. They remind you to say, “I’m here for 1st Friday” and get 20% off an appetizer, or get a dollar off for the 9pm show to get in for $4. Featured artist is $5 Shake.
Pignetti’s Italian Restaurant – 14 S. 2nd Street
- It’s “Lobster Night!” And will be featuring fresh shrimp as well!
Sweet Eileens – 7 S. 2nd Street (inside The Hub)
- Will offer a buy one, get one ice cream deal!
And the mixed media art of Noel Johnson featured on the corner of 2nd and Central near O’Brien’s Irish Pub and on the second floor in O’Brien’s Pub!